remake / speedpaint-turned-finished-piece.
Whew! Done. This was a lot of trial and error and switching around, and no green this time. Which is sad, but sometimes, no green. That’s life. I’m posting my color sketch too.
This was loads of fun though, I haven’t done a group shot in a long time! This is going on the program book for this year’s Anime USA. Go check them out!!
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link